Learning to drive

Hello friends!,
This month I will be 18 years old; for this I began driving lessons. Hopefully by my birthday I will be able to drive! Now I will explain my first classes.
On Monday at seven o'clock at night I went to the driving school and I met a friend whose birthday is the same day as mine. I was nervous but when I saw my friend I felt better. The instructor took me to the industrial estate and gave me control of the car!!
I don't think I was too bad because I did not stall the car the whole class and I did not hit anything or anyone!
All went well unitl the instructor took me to a roundabout in Castelló! It made me nervous.
The sec ond class, I felt calmer. The instructor made me go towards Empuriabrava and I thought, "OK"!, But when we arrived to Empuriabrava the instructor told me, "now towards Roses-Cadaqués and I thought..."OK"!
There were a lot of cars, and when we arrived in Roses we entered in a dead end street and the instructor told me: "Now, go in reverse"...and I said..."Ok! but I had only two classes!". The instructor told me "Don't worry Laia", ..."so...ok..."! All was good.
So far my driving lessons are enjoyable. Tomorrow I will do another class, lets see how that class is. I will let you know!


Good night!!*

0 comments: